Hello gluten-free bakers! I’m really proud to share the all new GlutenFreeBaking.com with you.
First the big news: as of August 3, 2015, the membership area of the site was discontinued. Now everyone can access every recipe on the site for free. This was really important to me and I feel so good about the switch! (All current members were contacted and refunded. If you didn’t receive a refund, just pop me an email.)
Other new (and exciting!) features:
- Better search. You can now find the recipes you want! Amazing.
- Printable recipes. It was a challenge to print recipes from the old site. That’s been solved.
- Pin-able images. Do you love pinterest? Now you can hover over an image and pin it with one click.
- Recipe Page. Feel like browsing recipes? You can do that now! I know. I know! It’s like it’s 2015 around here or something. 🙂
- Pretty layout. Okay. Okay. This is superficial but I have to mention it. The old site was ugly. Really ugly. The new site looks so pretty, don’t you think? (And if you wonder why I went with purple, check out this page.)
That’s covers the mechanics of the site. Here’s information about the upcoming content I’ve got planned.
- More easy recipes. Each week I’ll share really easy recipes for gluten-free baked goods with you. (And a few recipes for easy main courses as the mood strikes.)
- Paleo and grain-free recipes. Over the last year or two, the amount of requests for paleo and grain-free recipes skyrocketed. I spent a good portion of 2014 writing a paleo baking book. I have lots of goodies to share with you. (Paleo Twinkies, anyone?)
- How-tos. I’m a cooking teacher at heart. Look for more step-by-step recipes on the site soon.
- Product reviews. Do you love product reviews? I love product reviews! We’ll have more of them here.
In addition to the recipes and gluten-free info, I’ll also be sharing helpful information on how to write a cookbook, how to get started blogging, and I’ll share techniques that make food photography less intimidating. If you aren’t interested in this, don’t worry, it won’t take over the site. 🙂 But I really want to share what I’ve learned along the way. My blogging journey over the last few years has been a struggle and, you know what that means, I’ve learned a lot —and I’m ready to share.
Now, let’s get started!