Help Using this Site
This is a subscription web site. To access the resources within this site, you have to subscribe.
- Visit the Subscription Information page. There, in addition to subscribing, so you can learn about all the benefits to joing this site.
- Complete the Subscription Application. You will be prompted for your name, email address, desired screen name and desired password.
It is important that you enter your real email address on this screen, because it is used to send you a registration email message containing your account authorization code and further instructions.
By completing the Subscription Application you agree to the terms of our Subscriber Rules
- Account Activation
After submitting your application, you will see a message on the screen indicating whether your subscription was successfully processed.
If it was, you will receive an email message containing your UserName and Password (chosen by you). You may log into the Subscribers Area anytime after your subscription has been approved.
You must be a registered subscriber before logging into the Subscribers Area. Clicking on any item on the main page will automatically take you to the Login Screen. The login program will prompt you for your UserName and Password.
Important: "Cookies" must be enabled in your browser before logging in and/or posting. Your login status is passed via cookie by the login program to the posting program.
Lost your UserName or password?
Broadly stated, the goals of this site are to provide subscribers with the information and resources described in the Subscription Information page. In return, we expect you to abide by a few simple rules.
These rules may be revised without notice.
The discussion forums are provided as a way for you to ask questions, seek opinions, offer advice, and with other subscribers. In order to keep the discussion forums a fun and friendly place for folks to visit, I ask that you keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Do ask questions, share gluten-free news, travel advice and tips on living the gluten-free lifestyle.
- Do keep it clean. I want you to express yourself freely. However, try to refrain from using excessive curse words, etc. Folks have different comfort levels when it comes to language and I want everyone to feel comfortable on my forums.
- A difference of opinion between subscribers is acceptable, but refrain from abusive attacks, engaging in senseless flame wars, and using profane language.
- Do use common sense - If you read a post that sounds too good or strange to be true, it probably is. I will try to keep on top of the forum. But, if something slips by me (For example, someone offering a "cure" for celiac disease.) let me know and I will remove it!
- Do not post commercial messages. You are free to post messages about products/services you have found and enjoyed. However, if you own a business, please refrain from advertising in the forums. Contact me for ad information!
You can contact us via email using the Contact Form.