Easy Waffle Recipe
I created these waffles one morning when I was out of buttermilk. They are delicious, golden brown and "waffle-y". Of course, they are perfect with butter and syrup!
1 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup sweet rice flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Pour mixture over dry ingredients.
- Blend, with a whisk or handheld mixer, until smooth.
- Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spray waffle iron with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter onto hot iron (amount of batter will vary depending on your iron) and bake until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make four Belgium Waffles