Chocolate Chip Cookies *FREE*
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten-Free Baking and More.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|Description: ||The comment I hear over and over again about these cookies is, “Oh, those chocolate chip cookies taste just like I remember chocolate chip cookies tasting.” Enjoy this recipe. I do!|
1 1/4 cups white rice flour
1/2 cup sweet rice flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
1 bag gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 1
minute. Add eggs, one at a time. Be sure to mix well between each addition.
- Add dry ingredients and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms. Stir in chocolate
chips. Chill dough for 15 minutes.
- Place rounded tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet
about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Store cookies in an airtight container or freeze.
Makes 3 dozen.
||Elizabeth Barbone |
Want to keep your cookies from burning? Use a cookie scoop! One of the leading
causes of burnt cookies is uneven sizing. A cookie scoop ensures you will have
uniform sized cookies. Simply scoop dough from the bowl onto your cookie sheet.
The scoop rounds the dough for you, so your hands will never get dirty. Plus, you
can scoop cookies in a hurry. Another reason I love my cookie scoop!