Triple Berry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
Triple Berry Cheesecake Pie
Gluten-Free Baking and More, June 2004.
Triple Berry Cheesecake Pie|
|Description: ||Ohhh, this pie is so good. It combines three of my favorites: cheesecake, pie and fresh berries.|
For the Crust
1 cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs (approximately 7 gluten-free graham crackers.)
3 Tablespoons sugar
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling
12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 large eggs
For the Topping
1 cup each strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
1/3 cup strawberry OR raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Stir until crumbs are well coated with butter.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes or until lightly brown and aromatic.
- Remove pie crust from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Add the lemon juice and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Pour filling into prepared and cooled crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until filling does not “wiggle” when pan is moved.
- Remove pie from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate pie overnight.
- Top pie with berries.
- Microwave jam until it is liquid. (about 25 seconds). Brush jam onto berries.
Serve and enjoy.
Serves four to six
||Elizabeth Barbone |