Easy Whole Grain Pizza Crust (rice-free, xanthan gum-free, dairy-free)
For more about this recipe, click here!
1 (7.5 ounce) package Chebe Bread All-Purpose Mix
4 ounces (1/2 cup) millet flour, plus extra for dusting
4 ounces (1/2 cup) gluten-free corn flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup water
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set pan aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together Chebe mix, millet flour, sorghum flour, and baking powder. Add water, eggs, and olive oil. Stir together with a wooden spoon until a thick, sticky dough forms.
- Loosely divide dough into quarters. Generously flour each dough quarter with millet flour. Do the same with your hands. This dough is sticky. Be sure to use enough flour. This prevents it from sticking.
- Use your hands and press dough into the pan. The motion is something like "press and stretch." If your hands begin to stick to the dough, add more flour. Work the dough so all four quarters meet and cover the pan evenly.
- Bake until lightly golden brown, about twenty minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Increase oven to 475°F. Top pizza as desired. Return to oven and bake until cheese bubbles and is golden brown.
© 2006-2013 Gluten-Free Baking and More/Elizabeth Barbone
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.